GovTech Demo Day
It’s time for a creative public sector disruption! Save the date for the GovTech Demo Day on December 8, 2020 to hear about the world-changing solutions, born right here, in Lithuania.
For the 10 past weeks, startups, innovative companies and public sector institutions have been working hard together during the GovTech Challenge Series 2.0 to achieve one goal – co-create solutions that could solve the most pressing public sector and societal challenges. We invite you to join us for the showcase of 9 pilot solutions – from an innovative approach to track public health in schools to the newest technologies to track illegal content on the internet. Register to the event and see how the lives of citizens could be made easier!
2 PM // Event opening
- Opening speech by Jekaterina Rojaka, the Vice-minister of Ministry of the Economy and Innovation of the Republic of Lithuania
- Fireside Chat with Ieva Žilionienė, Acting Deputy Director of The Communications Regulatory Authority of the Republic of Lithuania (RRT)
- Intro to the presentations of GovTech solutions
2:35 // GovTech solutions // Part 1
- How to automate illegal content detection on the internet? // RRT & Oxylabs
- How to automatically log plane movements in the airport? // Lithuanian Airports & InnerBox
- How to detect unsafe products on the web? // State Consumer Rights Protection Authority of Lithuania & Vistalworks
- How to supervise trust service providers in an innovative way? // RRT & Algoritmu Sistemos Ltd.
- How to create a school public health monitoring tool? // Vilnius City Municipality Public Health Bureau & Green Thyme
3:25 PM // Fireside Chat with Martynas Gudonavicius, CEO & Co-founder at Trafi
3:45 PM // GovTech solutions // Part 2
- How to detect and monitor hate speech on the internet? // The Office of Inspector of Journalist Ethics & Codami Technologies
- How to create a real time satellite image of Lithuania? // Statistics Lithuania & Kaunas University of Technology
- How to verify facial images quickly and reliably? // Migration Department of Lithuania & Neurotechnology
- How to match green consumers and green products? // Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania & Darom
4:25 PM // Closing presentation “What’s next?”