GovTech Demo Day
It’s time for a creative public sector disruption!
Save the date for the GovTech Demo Day on July 27, 2021 to hear about the world-changing solutions, born in Lithuania.
For the 10 past weeks, startups, innovative companies and public sector institutions have been working hard together during the GovTech Challenge Series 3.0 to achieve one goal – co-create solutions that could solve the most pressing public sector and societal challenges.
For the third time, we invite you to join us for the showcase of 10 pilot solutions – from an innovative approach to track environmental impact of companies to the newest technologies to anonymise medical images and protect personal data.
The event will be held in English.
Register to the event here >>
14:00-14:10 Event opening
14:10-14:40 GovTech solutions // Part 1
- How to manage fiscal data securely and reliably? // State Tax Inspectorate and Kagia
- How to improve the environmental risk assessment of companies? // Environmental Protection Department and Burbis
- How to detect illegal employment using online sources? // State Labour Inspectorate and Alantic
14:40-15:00 Fireside chat with Karolis Žemaitis, Advisor To The Minister at Ministry of the Economy and Innovation of the Republic of Lithuania
15:00-15:30 GovTech solutions // Part 2
- How to automatically anonymise medical images? // Vilnius university hospital Santaros klinikos collectively with Ministry of Health of The Republic of Lithuania and EquuSight
- How to create a predictive police model for police force management? // Police Department of Lithuania and TeleSoftas x VDU
- How to automate the tax complaint submission? // Tax Disputes Commission and NRD Companies (Etronika)
15:30-16:00 Fireside chat with Sandra Golbreich, CEO and Co-founder of Baltic Sandbox and Alex Gibb, Co-founder and Partner at Katalista Ventures, moderated by Elijus Čivilis Head of Digital at Lithuanian Railways and Expert at GovTech Lab
16:00-16:40 GovTech solutions // Part 3
- How to automate the detection of illegal gambling operators online? // Gaming Control Authority and Codami
- How to measure the quality of digital government in an innovative way? // Information Society Development Committee and EY
- How to archive data from state information systems? // Office Of The Chief Archivist of Lithuania and Keep Solutions
- How to perform remote examination for civil servants? // Civil Service Department and Open Assessment Technologies (TAO)
16:40-16:45 Closing presentation