How to match green consumers and green products?
Ministry of Environment strives to provide consumers with reliable, relevant and easily accessible information about green products.
- Informing the public about environmental protection does not automatically create an incentive to make a practical contribution to environmental sustainability;
- Buying „green“ is a challenge due to the lack of reliable, relevant and easily accessible information;
- Less than a third of Lithuanians feel empowered to contribute to environmental protection through their actions;
- Only half of Lithuanians feel sufficiently informed about environmental issues.
The solution should:
- include information on the environmental damage of specific products;
- offer alternatives to environmentally harmful products;
- involve businesses;
- involve NGOs;
- be user-friendly.
The success of a solution could be measured by the amount of green products and services sold through the solution (affiliate marketing).
If you have other questions about the process, participation, deadlines, or anything related to GovTech Challenge Series 2.0, please contact us by email email@example.com